Pages

Just Think

Selasa, 18 Desember 2012
Are you still there?

Still thinking of me even i am not the thing which important for you anymore.

Am I still the box that sometimes you open just to remind me? or you want to throw me away and forget me?

Sometimes I think about you, are you still remember me? are you still remember all the things from me?

I know you already have someone else for good in your life man. Sometimes I just curious. You know me. Yeah, you know me better than I am.

Are you still....remember me as the 'person' ?

You know i break someone heart, because he thought i already forget you and something like already throw you or something like that. Yeah, i am a heart breaker, right? haahaha

I miss you sometimes man. But i heard you've changed. Oh My God. It happens fast. You already moved. Haha. Maybe you will not read this. This blog, this post, this face anymore. Of course you not. hahaha, yara yara, so dumb.

Em, are you??

0 komentar: