Pages

Still A Teenager ...

Rabu, 15 Oktober 2014
Yes, i am still a teenager, who love romantic stories, imagine that stories would happen to me, imagining anything that i want a.k.a dreaming.



i guess, that is my problem. That is the virus that made me lost my passion on study or being doctor. All of my dreams. The dreams that i keep dreaming on. Just dreaming, nothing action to do.

haha, what useless me.

People keep saying that i am smart. Well, i could be a smart person, but i don't just wanna be a 'smart'. I wanna be useful person and a happy person as i am. There were so much things to be think of. I am tired of thinking. :)
I really wanna feel my childhood moments, when i just wanna play around and i am as happy as i am. Even at that time i wasn't popular among my friends. But, i am still a happy person, who running around. Let go any bad and happy feelings. Like a child.
I have so much dreams. Especially, the dreams that belong to him, the guy who still study in Dubai. All funny and romantic dreams that we couldn't reach it now. :)
I hope, when we met and be together, we still young to do those dreams :)
I miss him, more than he know and people now.





Yes, i do.

0 komentar: